The Cemeteries listed below are located within the Town of Rush. Pine Hill Cemetery is an active cemetery and North Rush Cemetery is also still somewhat active. Following is a link to a listing of cemeteries in Monroe County. Some of the cemeteries have links to Find-A-Grave and New York Gravestones which provide photos of the headstones in the cemetery: http://mcnygenealogy.com/cem/index.htm.
- Davis Cemetery – located on the northeast corner of the intersection of West Henrietta Rd. and Rush-West Rush Road
- East Rush Cemetery – located on East Henrietta Road, north or Rush Scottsville Road.
- North Rush Cemetery – located on Rush Scottsville Road, approximately 1/2 mile East of East River Road
- Number Six Road Cemetery – This cemetery is located on the north side of Number Six – Honeoye Falls Road, about ¼ mile east of the intersection with Five Points Road. This cemetery is also known as the Sibleyville Cemetery, Palmer Cemetery and the McFarlan Cemetery.
- Pioneer Hill Cemetery – located on Rush West Rush Road
- Rush Pine Hill Cemetery (active). Pine Hill originated as the Jeffords’ Family Burial Cemetery and was expanded to a community cemetery in 1863.
- Thomas Cemetery – Also known as the Fishell Cemetery, Warnick Cemetery and Wolf Bridge Cemetery. It is located on the north side of Fishell Road across from Delia Trail.
- Valley View Cemetery – This cemetery is located on a path that runs north from the western end of Five Nations Road in the Town of Rush, New York. The cemetery is now on private property.
- West Rush Cemetery – also known as Rotzel Cemetery